March 04,2015: A fire forced a family of three out of their home Wednesday morning. Firefighters said this is the result of a blaze that started with a dryer.
Story on KENS5.com
September 13, 2015: An Overloaded dryer and malfunctioning dryer vent causes $30,000 in damages.
September 28, 2015: Is a dryer vent killing my spruce tree? Gardening Q&A with George Weigel
November 24, 2012: Clogged dryer vent cause of south-side fire, says SAFD, Report by KENS 5 TV: Smoking dryer lint sets off sprinklers flooding NE-side apartments
Story on KENS5.com:
August 30, 2015
Good read about why you should keep your dryer vent cleaned.
Making your home more energy-savings friendly